Himalaya's Global shiksha evam swasthya Sansthan(Regd.356/2010-11)(Dehradoon),Uttarakhand,India.
(FOCUS ON -TREE, HEALTH & EDUCATION: A CO-RELATION)
(AIM OF ORGANISATION)
The organization will give its aim and objectives a practical shape through various following activities:-
- To create awareness in the field of Environment (in relation to plantation), Education & health/medical, amongst the people of Country & Global Village.
- To publish the Literature(books & magazines) on different subjects such as, science, Environment and all other subjects for the good health and life of society and a healthy "Vishwa –Bharat".
- To help the people in Health & Medical Field through various programmes in its long run.
- Making Awareness in People, students, Professionals, Govt./non govt. and NGO .
- Publishing-magazines, Souvenir, Articles, books etc.
- Lecture – In school, organizations, Govt. and non govt. Depts.
- Camp and Conference at Appropriate (National and International) Level.
- Many other important programmes related with the society’s objectives, as described.
Himalayas’ members :-
Those who want to serve the Nation and Cause of our organization. They may be Teachers, Technologists, Doctors, Nurses, Health care professionals, Environmentalist, Scientist, Thinkers, Philosophers, Entrepreneurs, Literary and volunteers (innovative, service and research oriented inventionist).
Their duty and responsibility will be selfless duty toward society’s objectives.